Warner & Associates Real Estate offers services that buyers and sellers will find useful in residential and commercial properties in Perry, Oklahoma and the surrounding area. Our company’s solid foundation is an experienced sales force supported by experienced management. Betty & Bill Warner founded the company. Betty Warner has led Warner & Associates to became a highly respected real estate firm ready to serve customers in residential, commercial and industrial needs.
Betty Warner grew up on a farm in Covington, Oklahoma, where she acquired the virtues of hard work, loyalty and the love of the land from her parents. As a youth she was a Key Club recipient and enjoyed showing Shropshire sheep, horses and ponies in 4-H.
Betty, her husband Bill and son Cody now live in Perry where Bill was raised. They have ranched in Garfield and Noble Counties for over 70 years and have been members of the Noble County Cattlemen’s Association since its conception. Betty and Bill were founding members of the Cherokee Strip Roundup Club and have been members of the American Quarter Horse Association for over 25 years.
Here are a few of Betty’s accomplishments:
- Past Board Member of the Noble County Cattlemen’s Association and she developed a special class at the Noble County Fair called Noble Country Cattlemen’s Bred & Raised.
- Graduated from Oklahoma State University with a master’s degree in interior design.
- Has served 4 years as president of Red Carpet Country (a state tourism organization) and served on the Board for 7 years.
- She brought Main Street to Perry and served as their first director and later as president for four years. In 2008 she received the “Oklahoma Main Street Board Member of the Year”.
In 2002 Betty received her Associate Real Estate license and Broker’s license in 2004. After getting her Associates License, she worked in Stillwater for ERA Real Estate and for Help You Sell Real Estate before opening her office in Perry in 2005 at 202 North 7th’s Street and later moved to their present location at 428 North 7th Street in Perry as Managing Broker.
- Betty is past board member of the Stillwater Board of Realtors.
- She served 6 years on the Legislative Committee for the Oklahoma Association of Realtors, monitoring bills that affect the real estate and housing industry.
- She received the Open Door Award from the Oklahoma Associations of Realtors & $2,000 toward the charity of her choice, which was given to Perry Main Street.
- She is a graduate of Leadership OAR in 2008 from the Oklahoma Association of Realtors.
- She has her GRI and ABR (American Buyer’s Representative) from Realtors Association.